The STARZ BOSS SEASON 2 CSR INCENTIVE OFFICIAL RULES
1. ELIGIBILITY. Incentive open to legal residents of the continental U.S. (VOID IN PR AND WHERE PROHIBITED), age 18 or over, who are employees at a participating cable, satellite or telco affiliate (each, an “Affiliate”) that sells Starz Entertainment LLC’s (“STARZ”) STARZ service (“Eligible Participants”). Eligible Participants must be employed and in "good standing" (as determined by the applicable Affiliate) at the time of prize notification to be eligible to receive a prize. All federal and state laws and regulations apply. Employees of STARZ, its parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agents and any company owned, controlled, operated or managed by STARZ, and members of the immediate family or household of each of the above are not eligible to participate. Eligible Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by decisions of STARZ. The incentive period (“Incentive Period”) begins on or about 12:00:01AM EST 7/1/2012 and ends 11:59:59 PM EST 9/30/2012. These Official Rules will be available upon request from a STARZ representative and posted at www.starzCSR.com throughout the Incentive Period.
All entry information submitted becomes the property of STARZ and will not be returned. Entries will not be returned or acknowledged. By participating, Eligible Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of STARZ, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this incentive.
3. SELECTION OF PRIZE WINNERS. On or about October 10, 2012, STARZ will hold a prize drawing and select three (3) grand prize winners and one (1) bonus prize winner from among all eligible entries. The decision of STARZ will be final in all matters. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- a. GRAND PRIZE (3). One (1) $500.00 STARZ Visa gift card.
- b. BONUS PRIZE (1). One (1) Apple iPad 3 ARV: $500.00.
5. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS. This Incentive is being operated by STARZ. The grand prize winners will be notified by telephone or in person and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility (which will include personally identifiable information such as home address and social security number) and Release of Liability or Sales Incentive Form for Individuals (“Affidavit”) within ten (10) days of notification or the prize will be forfeited. In the event a prize winner forfeits or declines a prize, another name will be drawn from among all Eligible Participants and the prize will be awarded to that Eligible Participant. Unclaimed prizes or prizes not properly or timely redeemed will not be awarded. STARZ will make a maximum of three 3 attempts to award each prize. In the event of noncompliance with any of the foregoing or if an executed Affidavit is not returned the grand prize will be forfeited. Prizes are not transferable. No cash or prize substitutions, except STARZ reserves the right to substitute prizes of comparable value. Taxes on prizes, if any, are the responsibility of the prize winners. STARZ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the incentive should any cause beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the incentive. False or deceptive entries or acts will render a participant ineligible. If the incentive is terminated before the end date, STARZ may, in its sole discretion, determine winners based on all eligible entries received as of the incentive termination date. By entering, each Eligible Participant and winner assumes all liability for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by the incentive, his or her participation in the incentive and/or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, and releases and holds harmless Starz Entertainment, LLC, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents (collectively, Releasees) of each from and against any and all damages, including, without limitation, negligence, claims, actions and/or liability in connection therewith including, without limitation, personal and bodily injury, death or disability, property damage or loss or damage of any other kind. No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries, or third party entries, (collectively “automated entries”), all of which will be disqualified. Entries will be disqualified if they are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, late, lost, misdirected, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized or unintelligible, and STARZ reserves the right to disqualify any individual using such method. Starz Entertainment, LLC, and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders and agents are not responsible for any: (a) telephone, computer or network malfunction, human or other error or failure to properly process entries; (b) communication disruption or other forces beyond their reasonable control, including inability to access any web site, submit entries or other disruption related to internet traffic, virus, bug or unauthorized intervention; (c) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer from entrant's access to the incentive web site or entry into the incentive; or (d) printing or other errors appearing in the official rules or other incentive materials. If any circumstance occurs which impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the incentive, STARZ may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the incentive by posting a notice on www.starzCSR.com. If the incentive is terminated before the end date, STARZ may select potential winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this incentive, or whom STARZ believes to be impairing the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the incentive will be disqualified.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
7. GOVERNING JURISDICTION. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR STARZ IN CONNECTION WITH THE INCENTIVE WILL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OFANY OTHER STATE'S LAW.
8. DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this incentive or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Colorado (and/or the federal court within Colorado); (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this incentive, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
9. WINNERS’ NAMES. Once the prize winners have been chosen and confirmed, the names will be listed on the web site www.starzCSR.com.
10. SPONSOR. Starz Entertainment, LLC, 8900 Liberty Circle, Englewood, CO 80112.